Content is created by iFred’s team of editors. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
The Hopeful Minds Deep Dive Hopework Book is the student workbook that accompanies the Hopeful Minds Deep Dive Educator Guide. You are welcome to download this Hopework Book at no cost, or purchase a printed copy as a way to further the work of our organization.
The Hopework Book includes colorful worksheets, activities, and visuals that supplement the Hopeful Minds Deep Dive Educator’s Guide.
- Resources for Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Where to Find Support
- Hopeful Minds Sign
- National Health Education Standards
- Illinois State Standards for Social-Emotional Learning Curriculum Alignment
- Harvesting Sunflowers
Hopeful Minds Curriculums
- Hopeful Minds Overview Educator Guide
- Hopeful Minds Deep Dive Educator Guide
- Hopeful Minds Guide for Parents
- Hopeful Minds Overview Hopework Book English Version
- Hopeful Minds Overview Hopework Book Spanish Version
- Hopeful Minds Deep Dive Hopework Book English Version
- Hopeful Minds Deep Dive Hopework Book Spanish Version