Thank you for choosing hope. Hope is a skill each and every child needs to learn, as it impacts all areas of their life. By choosing to support Hopeful Minds and to share the Hopeful Minds curriculums, you are taking the first step towards teaching parents, educators, and students around the world critical skills that will have lasting, positive impacts on their futures.
Please indicate below how you would like to get involved. If you have additional questions about the program, or ideas about how we can make hope a viral movement around the world, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks so much for your generous support!
- Become a Youth Hope Ambassador
- Find universities to conduct research, and schools to teach the program.
- Share stories of hope on our iFred social networks @ifredorg. #sharehope #teachhope #spreadhope #hopefulminds
- Sign-up for our e-mail news to get updates on our progress.
- Find us sponsors and supporters.
- Know of a manufacturer? Let’s do some cause marketing for Hope.
- Translate the lessons in to other languages.
- Help with website updates.
- Create public service announcements about the messages for Hope.
- Get celebrities to share their message for hope. Tag us!
- Become a spokesperson for hope.