Content is created by iFred’s team of editors. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
The Hopeful Minds Parent’s Guide provides a broad overview of the concepts discussed in the Hopeful Minds curriculums, and provides parents with easy ways to implement the Five Keys to SHINE for Hope (Stress Skills, Happy Habits, Inspired Actions, Nourishing Networks, and Eliminating Challenges) and hopeful language in the home.
You are welcome to download it at no-cost, or purchase it as a way to further the work. You can learn more about iFred at www.ifred.org. For more information on the benefits of hope or the Hopeful Minds Parents Guide, please visit www.hopefulminds.org or www.ifred.org.
- Resources for Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Where to Find Support
- Hopeful Minds Sign
- National Health Education Standards
- Illinois State Standards for Social-Emotional Learning Curriculum Alignment
- Harvesting Sunflowers
Hopeful Minds Curriculums
- Hopeful Minds Overview Educator Guide
- Hopeful Minds Deep Dive Educator Guide
- Hopeful Minds Guide for Parents
- Hopeful Minds Overview Hopework Book English Version
- Hopeful Minds Overview Hopework Book Spanish Version
- Hopeful Minds Deep Dive Hopework Book English Version
- Hopeful Minds Deep Dive Hopework Book Spanish Version